Suzanna

3.25.2006



Again, it's been awhile since I've updated here. Between this and Facebook and just regular e-mail I seem to not be doing a good job of keeping everything up to date!!

Here's a pic of Erin and me while we were in Vegas. One day my parents, my cousin, Erin, and I went to Valley of Fire State Park and hiked around for a bit. It was a good time, although I kind of got stuck at the bottom of this rock (you could jump down inside of it - why I thought it was a good idea I have no idea!!) but Erin and some other guy got me out. I liked how a stranger was helping me while the rest of my family was just watching a laughing! Vegas was a lot of fun and the hotel situation ended up being fine.

Spring Break is 2 weeks away - yeah! It will be very nice to have a week off - we're going skiing at Whistler (outside of Vancouver, BC) and then going down to Portland for Easter with Erin's sister.

It's been nice for swimming to be over and allow me to have some more time in my classroom. At the end of May, however, the summer team that Erin and I are co-head coaching this summer will start, so it'll be back to leaving school right away...but it should be a good summer job!

3 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

This is such a cute picture! I'm glad things are going so well!

7:01 AM  
Blogger abby said...

That is an awesome picture!! I'm so happy for you! When are you leaving portland? I'm flying into Portland on April 18th and I'll be in Salem for 3 weeks.

4:10 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

Cute picture! Sounds like things are still going well and I'm happy for you! Enjoy your spring break. Ours is next week, although the kids still come. But I will get home earlier which is nice.

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home