Suzanna

10.02.2005



The Beach!

I've been wanting to get a picture up on this thing, but just hadn't done it yet. Here is the beach across from my apartment. You can see the space needle in the background. When you drive around that point you look over the water and into downtown - really pretty at night. You can't really see my apartment, but it's way on the right hand side (the first building you can see in the picture.) Right now I'm putting off planning for the next week. Today I went to a Doane alumni event - yes, Doane had an alumni event in Seattle- how weird! It was fun, but a bit odd since the person closest in age to me was still 20 years older! Everything is still busy, but going well. I'm making more friends at church, which is nice. Well, I'd best get to planning. Hope everyone had a great weekend.

4 Comments:

Blogger Maria said...

I can't see your picture!!

Glad to hear you are having fun, making friends, & going to random alumni events.

12:58 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

I can see your picture.

That is such a beautiful scenery! If Bob and I ever go to visit his brother, we'll stop by if you are still living there. His brother is only living about 3 hours from where you are.

5:08 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

I can see the picture now! It is beautiful!

5:22 PM  
Blogger abby said...

Your view is fantastic! I have to get to Seattle! I'm actually going to be on the west coast over Christmas break, so that would be AWESOME if we could hook up!

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home