Suzanna

2.16.2006



District Champions!! So, we went into Districts without really thinking we could win - Erin's team was supposed to beat us by about 45 points, but we somehow pulled out a win by 12 points! Unfortunately Erin's team did have some disqualifications that probably cost them the meet. My guys, however, were way excited about it! This weekend is state and while we don't have a chance of winning - Erin's team will probably place higher than we will - I think we'll have some good swims. Saturday evening then Erin and I are flying to Vegas. I have Monday and Tuesday off from school and my parents were going to be in Vegas, so invited us out. It'll be the first time Erin and my parents meet, so it should be interesting as we are all staying in the same hotel room!

3 Comments:

Blogger abby said...

The same hotel room!!?? That is hilarious! Good luck and I hope your parents love him!

9:27 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

Congratulations district champions!! And I also think it is hilarious you are all staying in the same hotel room!! How will the sleeping arrangements work?? Good luck with that :)

10:18 AM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

Of course they won with a coach like you!

6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home