Suzanna

8.21.2005

rollerblading With Ski Poles...

So, I have found that by living in a place that has a boardwalk where people regularly bike, rollerblade, and run you see some interesting things. So far my two favorite have been the woman who was rollerblading and dancing to the tunes on her IPod and the older man who was rollerblading with ski poles. I'm not really sure what the ski poles were for, but it made an interesting sight.

This week I had orientation...pretty long, but got some good information. Swim team starts tomorrow and I am excited and nervous!! There is supposed to be almost 40 girls on the team - that seems quite large. I also have a workshop to go to tomorrow afternoon - the craziness has started!

I hope everyone has had a nice, relaxing weekend!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Maria said...

good luck with everything! it can be hard working two jobs..don't wear yourself out!

10:22 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Maybe the man was not a good rollerblader and thought he could catch himself with the ski poles if he started to fall....hmmm...or not.

7:38 PM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

Sounds dangerous! Be careful.

3:20 AM  
Blogger Maria said...

you haven't posted in awhile..how's everything going???

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home