Suzanna

1.02.2006


Happy New Years to everyone! Here's a picture of Erin and me at a Christmas party. Don't think I look the best, but it's a pretty good picture of him :).

I went home for Christmas, which was nice and I got to see some high school friends. Then I was back in Seattle for New Years. I had sort of an odd New Years - it was a good time, just there are some weirdos who come out for New Years!! We ended up on the top of an apartment building for the 12:00 countdown and had a great view of the fireworks off the Space Needle.

School starts again tomorrow...boo! I do love my job, but I've also loved my 2 week break!! Tomorrow morning is going to come too quickly!

Swimming is going well. Our meet against Kennedy (Erin's team) is in two and a half weeks and we have a bet that whoever wins will make dinner for the other person...it should be a fun meet.

I hope everyone has had a wonderful Christmas and New Years!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Maria said...

Thanks for posting a picture of your man! And I hope you win the bet! Good luck with school starting back up.

8:13 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

I had the same reluctant feeling about going back to school :( But today was actually a lot of fun!

It is nice to put a face with Erin. And good luck with the swim meet.

7:00 PM  
Blogger abby said...

He's a cutie! Go Suzanna! lol! And I hope you win the bet too - that's not only worth a dinner, but a year's worth of bragging rights!

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home