Suzanna

10.09.2005

So I got a 3 month old kitten. I would put up a picture, but my digital camera is broken at the moment, so I have to finish the role on my disposable camera before I'll have pictures. He is all grey and I named him "Miso" (yes, after miso soup - my sister asked why I didn't just name him chicken noodle - but that's not very cute!!) So far I think he's been a bit shell shocked and he's just sleeping a lot under my bed. Thankfully he does know how to use a litter box, so that's all going fine. I can't believe this weekend is already over!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

There is a Miso soup?

7:07 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

I think kittens are adorable even though they make me feel miserable. Can't wait to see a picture!

11:55 PM  
Blogger Suzanna said...

Laura - miso soup is a Japanese soup - go to a sushi bar sometime - it's really good!!

10:10 PM  
Blogger abby said...

I'm so happy you got a kitten! I miss mine at home!

3:05 PM  
Blogger abby said...

I'm going to the space needle sometime after new years!

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home