Suzanna

8.12.2005

Finally in Seattle!!

I'm finally getting a free moment to write an entry. I don't have internet in my apartment yet, so I have to walk down to a local coffee shop to use theirs. So far I love my apartment and being across from the beach! My sister leaves today...kind of sad, but also kind of exciting. I had an interview for a swim coaching position at one of the high schools. I find out today if I got the job, but I don't have much hope, they seemed like a pretty high powered team and I'm not sure I came off as tough enough for them. If I don't get it I may need to find another way to make some extra cash...living here is expensive!! Remember, if you ever want a little vacation to the Northwest, I have a futon!! I'll try to get a picture up of my new apartment!

3 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Good luck with the new apartment and on the swim coaching job! Also, Bob's brother lives in Portland, OR. Maybe you'll run into each other :) His name is Jeff.

11:40 AM  
Blogger Maria said...

Good luck with your new life. Moving is so exciting, however I must admit I am a little nervous, and I'm not moving nearly as far as you! I hope you get the swim team job. That would be awesome. And I just found out one of my cousins moved to Portland. So maybe I will have to make a trip out to that area some day.

4:35 PM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

I would love to visit you, I'm so upset! I have friends in fun places all over the U.S. and I can't visit any of you. Maybe you'll still be there when I return and I will visit.

4:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home