Suzanna

7.24.2005

So, my parents are out of town right now and I'm in charge of all the animals (5 fish, one cat, and one dog.) It would seem like this would not be that hard, but our cat is really old and a bit crazy while our dog is somewhat old, but has arthritis so has to take a pill everyday. My cat has problems eating so somedays she only wants beef, somedays seafood, somedays she'll only eat if I sit beside her, somedays only the flaky cat food, somedays only the chunky cat food...she's driving me crazy!! My dog on the otherhand has this HUGE pill I have to try to feed her everyday. This requires me to soak the pill for at least an hour and then try to mash it up the water as much as possible. Then I have to mix the water/smashed up pill with her wet food - this is incredibly nasty and smells like wet, moldy food. This is making me seriously reconsider getting a pet!! (At least the fish aren't bad :)!!)

3 Comments:

Blogger Maria said...

Maybe it's a good thing I'm allergic to most pets.

2:22 PM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

Wow, it's like always having children.

11:45 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Suzanna-I know how to leave you comments now! How fun! Congratulations on your new job. I'm sure it will be very exciting to move to Seattle. What will your new job be?

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home