Suzanna

7.19.2005

I'm back from Seattle and I have an apartment! It is right across the street from the beach - which is great. It is also less than I thought I would have to pay (although still more than a nice 2 bedroom apt. in Nebraska.) It doesn't really have a view, but I am on a list to move to a view apt. Then I will have a balcony that overlooks the ocean. The neighborhood is really nice - lots of little restaurants and coffee shops. There is also a boardwalk that goes all the way around the area, which makes it nice for biking and walking. On the beach there are fire pits so you can make bonfires at night! I'm so excited, but now I have to start packing up all my stuff. I have never had to move before - I moved to college, but that wasn't like a full out move...so, I'm a bit nervous for all of this, but I'm sure it will all get done somehow - I just have so much stuff!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Maria said...

congrats on finding an apartment! when do you move? I will have to come visit you sometime, when I have money...

7:07 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

Congratulations on your new apartment-it sounds beautiful. Good luck moving, I know how tough it can be!

9:19 PM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

Wow, my friends are really spreading out. I'm going to get back from Bangladesh and find out that I have a friend in every state.

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home